Vinyl DJ Setup Photos (Inspiration & Ideas)
One of the most significant advantages of using the digital vinyl system (DVS) is to play music from your computer. Not only that, but the DVS offers you the freedom to connect turntables using timecode CDs and multiplayer. Read the following tips to set up the DVS system by installing simple software.
Tips and Advice for Vinyl DJ Setup
- Before setting up the DJ Vinyl system, collecting different tunes from the record store is best.
- The next step is to buy the software with the vinyl controller setup.
- Also, you need to invest in a sound card if you have a normal mixer without an integrated DVS system.
- A mixer is essential for vinyl DJs to amplify or reduce the instrument sounds.
- You can plug the sound card into the laptop's USB port to connect the turntables and mixers.
- While setting up the vinyl DJ system, you should use the DJ turntable with several controls to modify the speed and pitch of the track and songs.
Digital vinyl equipment comprises the DVS audio interface, DVS enabled mixer, control vinyl record, USB cable, RCA audio cables, and mini-jack cable. Also, you need to buy compatible DJ software, such as Rekordbox, Traktor, and Serato, to play the music from your laptop. Lastly, connect the turntables to the audio interface.